Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Wearable Medical Devices: Technologies and Global Markets” under Medical Devices category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key players, global presence, and their future prospects.
The global market for wearable medical devices was valued at $4.8 billion in 2015. This market is expected to increase from $5.5 billion in 2016 to nearly $19.5 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28.8% for 2016-2021.
- An overview of the global markets for wearable medical devices
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Coverage of how these devices monitor blood sugar, glucose, and chronic diseases like heart diseases, diabetes, and various other parameters and provide local processing, feedbacks and reports, communication capabilities, and easy & timely sensing abilities
- Evaluation of factors, such as the large number of ongoing projects and innovations in the healthcare and electronics sectors, the rising incidences of chronic diseases among all demographics, the growing capabilities, and the ease of use of medical devices
- A look at how the market faces certain drawbacks, such as high costs of devices, issues in reimbursement, and lack of awareness in the developing countries, such as India, Brazil, and Mexico
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Request a free sample copy of Wearable Medical Devices Market Report @
Wearable medical devices include devices and technologies (e.g., wearable glucose monitoring and drug delivery devices, activity monitors, smart clothing, smart equipment, wearable vital sign monitors, smart watches and etc.), which are relatively new, more advanced, and have better outcomes in the health monitoring and management of certain chronic diseases. This report is an analytical business tool whose primary purpose is to describe the thorough evaluation of the global market for wearable medical device technologies.
The format of the study is organized around the following topics:
- Detailed study around wearable medical devices and technologies
- Target disease demographics and cost burden.
- Regulatory structure.
- Market characterization, unmet need, market size, and segmentation.
- Market drivers and restraints.
- Detailed market projections through 2021.
- Competition and market shares.
- Pricing and reimbursement.
- Marketed and pipeline (R&D) products along with a description, regulatory status, and clinical trials.
- Observations and conclusions regarding the future of medical device technologies.
- Profiles of market participants and associations.
Please continue to read the complete report at :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus