Indoor air quality is a concern that building managers and building inhabitants have when they decide to investigate HVAC systems.
Having your HVAC system cleaned is necessary for its overall lifespan. It gets dirty over time and has the potential to contain large amounts of dust and particles. In a regular building environment, a great deal of contaminants and air pollutants are generated, including dander, dust, and chemicals. These contaminants are pulled into the HVAC system and are recirculated up to 7 times per day, on average. Over time, the recirculation will cause a build-up of contaminants in the ductwork.
Having a contaminated HVAC system doesn’t necessarily mean that the air is unhealthy; the situation could contribute to larger health issues or harbor contaminants that, in the future, could cause serious problems for people with respiratory health conditions.
The Benefits of an HVAC Maintenance Plan
So what does a preventative maintenance plan actually bring to your home in Southwest Florida? Well:
1. Extended lifespan of your HVAC system. Generally speaking, you can anticipate anywhere from fifteen to twenty years of good service from your system. If, that is, the system is maintained properly. Without consistent professional care, you could be looking at half of that lifespan, or even less if you’re unlucky.
2. Improved consistency and energy-efficiency. The efficiency of your unit impacts your comfort level, both in the home and in your bank account! Regular maintenance optimizes efficiency, ensuring you get no uneven heating and cooling, and no sudden price hikes.
3. Reduced or eliminated repair costs. No one wants to deal with a repair bill, particularly if it could have been avoided! Regular maintenance allows us to spot early signs of disrepair, avoiding a costly breakdown or part replacement.
4. Professional priority. As a business, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and superior quality. With a plan in place, we can ensure that our consumers are getting our absolute best service possible, and in the event of a malfunction or repair, we know what needs to be done and when to do it.
5. Familiarity. This works two ways. One: You know who is working on your system and two: you can get acquainted with your HVAC professionals in Fort Myers and Cape Coral, Southwest Florida. For us, it means we’re familiar with our patrons, and familiar with the exact needs of their system. This makes repair and maintenance faster, easier and stress-free!
Have a professional inspect your HVAC system and conduct comprehensive examinations of components and systems to determine whether they are contaminated with a significant accumulation of particulate or microbial growth, or if HVAC performance is compromised due to contamination build-up.
The role of the inspector is to assess the cleanliness and structural integrity of an HVAC system. They will search for obstructions, microbial contamination, and any excess moisture.
At Caloosa Cooling, we want our consumers to receive the absolute best possible service, products, and expertise in the industry. We strive to always bring you the best, and our certified experts are ready to deliver! If you’d like to learn more about our preventative maintenance plan, or are ready to set an appointment, contact us today!
Contact us today for fast, reliable, and GUARANTEED SATISFACTION of your A/C and HVAC installation, maintenance, or emergency repair needs! 239-226-0202