Some of them are:
1. Traditional advertising (such as ads on TV, radio, and newspapers)
2. Retail advertising (such as ads on carts of a shopping mall)
3. Online advertising (such as contextual ads in search engines, banners on websites)
4. Mobile advertising (such as banners to download apps)
Apart from these 4 types of advertising, a new type called transit advertising came into the spotlight nowadays.
What is transit advertising?
In simple words, transit advertising is nothing but advertisements used on transported vehicles. They can use either public transportation or private transportation to advertise their products.
How does it work?
Let's talk about a person- Rohit. He travels to his office daily by bus. Inside the bus, he daily sees an ad for toothpaste. Now when he goes to market next time to buy his monthly groceries, he thinks to try that toothpaste and buys it. That's how it works! When a person sees a product or service daily, then he/she will automatically think of trying it once. Transit advertising can be called an advertising technique that has moving billboards and hoardings. There will be a wide range of audiences to read the advertisements.
Types of transit advertising:
Even though transit advertising includes buses, trains, airbuses, taxis, cabs, ships, etc; we can mainly classify this based on the exposure.
1. Inside transit advertising: in this type, the advertising cards will be in the interior of the bus/train/ any transport vehicle.
2. Outside transit advertising: in this type, the advertising cards/ hoardings will be outside of the transport vehicle. For example, if we take a bus, the boarding can be fixed on either the right or left side of the vehicle or its backside. When you are stuck in traffic, and there is a bus ahead of you, if it has an advertisement on its tail side, you will definitely notice it before the signal turned into green! Likewise, every transport vehicle has a chance of having advertising boarding of both of its sides and also tail side.
Advantages of transit advertising:
1. Exposure: By transit advertising, a product or service can reach a wide range of audiences of all ages, genders, and places. As the transport vehicle travels from one city to another, crossing multiple places, there are wide ranges of chances of people to read and connect to the content which can make them buy the product.
2. Time: When a bus carrying the interior advertisement cards travels daily from one place to another, and if a person travels daily in that bus, then that person is likely to read the same board again and again this can trigger him to buy the product once.
3. Affordable and smart: Transit advertising is the cheapest way of advertising. Traditional advertising in TV or radio may get disturbed when the electricity went off; while in the case of transit advertising nothing of that sort happens. And also it reaches different cities at an affordable price.
Transit advertisements should be simple and easy to convey in one line so that customers won't get bored reading so much lengthy lines! Even though it is a very affordable and budget-friendly way of advertising, one should selectively consult a company that can deliver them what they want in the advertisement. CashurDrive is such company that provides the customers what they need.
CASH UR DRIVE is India’s one of the first on-vehicle advertisement companies which offer Cab Branding, Auto Advertising, and other media solutions to spread the word about your brand to every possible place founded by Mr. Raghu Khanna. Its skillful way of creating outdoor advertising solutions will bring your customers like a moth to fire towards your product.
1 Having more than 14 years of experience in outdoor advertising CASHurDRIVE offers various services. The company started its journey from car advertising and now it is offering many other services too. Including cab, uber cab, auto, bus, train, and airlines advertising, it also offers trendy services like car wraps, digital wall paintings, and look walkers. Along with these it also provides advertising through road shows, cinema ads, events, hoarding and boarding, incabs advertising.
2 Like it claims, CASH ur DRIVE impacts every Indian daily, driving a strong relationship between brands and customers.
3 CASHurDrive's advertising can drive customer’s acquisition and boost sales.
4The company creatively designs advertisements that can convince a customer that the particular products or services are superior.
5 With simple ads which can be understandable to every people of different ages, the experienced people in CASHurDRIVE exhibit new applications for products or services and thus attract customers
The CASHurDRIVE people are as friendlier to their customers as their creativity. For any further inquiries, you should contact them through their website CASHurDRIVE.