How do you dream of your next Safari? What do you expect from your safari? Is it the beautiful nature, grandiose landscapes, spectacular sand dunes and first-class wildlife, then you should plan for Namibia Tourist Attractions. Namibia, one of the most scarcely populated countries in the world with dry and rough land is full of contrasts. It is an inviting nation and a must stop for enjoying the real Africanism. Fall asleep with the sound of crickets: grunting of hippos: or hopefully roaring of lions or wailing of jackals or with the sound of owls. And woke up with the call of an African fish Eagle to enjoy the awesome sight of the morning light illuminating the bush. This is the beginning of another beautiful African day in Namibia.
6- Must visiting Namibia Tourist Attractions.
1. Kalahari:- The desert is expected to be formed approximately 60 million years a go. It is a difference than other deserts those have dry dunes and no vegetation. It is the home to a huge range of species. The area supports many predators like lions, cheetahs, hyenas and others.
2. Fish River Canyonz. The largest canyon in Africa, in some places up to 550m deep, makes it the second most popular tourist attraction in Namibia. hike along the rim, or go into the canyon for a real adventure, everything is spectacular.
3. Sossusvlei:- The sunrise peering over one of the highest sand dunes is a classiest sight to catch with the camera frame. It is a photographer’s paradise. The best time to visit here is the sunset or sun rise when the dune changes it’s colour from orange to red.
4. Swakopmund: the fourth largest city in Namibia ,a beach resort in the oldest desert in the world. The sand and sea of Atlantic Ocean make it a popular destination. The city itself resembles a small German town with it’s palm lined streets, cute restaurants, cafes, art galleries etc. You can take the advantage of sand boarding and sand skilling here.
5. Damaraland: A UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for the largest rock engravings in all of Africa, The drawing are in red ochre and span at least 2000 years illustrating the hunter-gather lifestyle! A cool place to relax. Visit the Himba people. They are a semi-nomadic tribe living here.
6. Etosha National Park: Namibia’s greatest wildlife sanctuary. Find various animals with the largest African elephants in the waterholes. The best place for wild beast viewing .
If you want to visit the real Namibia Tourist Attractions then the ENRICO TOURS AND TRANSFERS is the one stop solution for you. We are a Dynamic Travel and Tourism company that primarily focuses on Wildlife, Nature and Memory creation. We would connect you to all the amazing richly diverse landscapes, cultures and wildlife you always dreamt of about your Safari. We are registered and have thousands of customer’s reviews from our satisfied customers. Just drop us a mail before you visit and see how we are mesmerizing you with our world-class service.
Name- Clarence Enrico Manuva Goagoseb
Address- Prosperita, 25 Platinum Street, Warehouse 350
Phone Number - +264 61 224752
Mail id- [email protected]