MarketsandMarkets’ report, “"Cleaning Robot Market by Type, Product (Floor-cleaning robot, Lawn-cleaning robot, Pool-cleaning robot, Window-cleaning robot), Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023", the cleaning robot market is expected to grow from USD 2.09 Billion in 2018 to USD 4.34 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 16.21% between 2018 and 2023. The growth of this market is mainly driven by factors such as penetration of automation in household appliances, rise in labor cost, and increasing safety concern.
• Notable Findings ask for Sample Pages of Report :-
AUTOMATE 2019 CONFERENCE April 8, 2019
Exhibits, there’s more opportunity than ever to connect with this booming industry and the technologies driving it. See thousands of the newest technologies in action, learn about the latest applications, and develop invaluable partnerships at the only event dedicated to Robotics, connectivity and systems.
• Floor-cleaning robot expected to hold the largest share of the cleaning robot market by 2023
• Cleaning robot market for residential application expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2018 and 2023
• APAC expected to dominate the cleaning robot market during the forecast period
• The key players in the market include iRobot (US), Neato Robotics (US), LG Electronics (South Korea), Samsung Electronics (South Korea), Ecovacs Robotics (China), Dyson (UK), Intellibot Robotics (US), Alfred Kärcher (Germany), ILIFE (China), bObsweep (Canada), Bissell Homecare (US), Miele (Germany), Cyberdyne (Japan), Vorwerk (Germany), and Monoprice (US). The key players in this market are increasingly undertaking the strategies of partnerships and collaborations, and product developments and launches to develop and introduce new technologies and products to the market.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441