Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on "Alumina And Aluminum Production And Processing Global Market Report 2020-30" under Aluminium category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Alumina And Aluminum Production And Processing Market Global Report 2020 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global alumina and aluminum production and processing market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase
• Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
• Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
• Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Request a free sample copy of Alumina And Aluminum Production And Processing Market Report @
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the alumina and aluminum production and processing? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Alumina And Aluminum Production And Processing market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider alumina and aluminum production and processing market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
• The alumina and aluminum production and processing market section of the report gives context. It compares the alumina and aluminum production and processing market with other segments of the metal manufacturing market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, alumina and aluminum production and processing indicators comparison.
1) By Type: Aluminum Product Manufacturing From Purchased Aluminum; Secondary Smelting And Alloying Of Aluminum; Alumina Refining And Primary Aluminum Production
2) By Application: Automotive; Manufacturing; Others
Subsegments Covered: Sheet; Plate; Foil; Welded Tube; Aluminum Smelting; Aluminum Alloying; Alumina Refining; Aluminum Production
Companies Mentioned: Rio Tinto; Weiqiao/ Hongqiao Group; United Co RUSAL PLC; Alcoa; Norsk Hydro
Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises; Number of Employees
Countries: Argentina; Australia; Austria; Belgium; Brazil; Canada; Chile; China; Colombia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Egypt; Finland; France; Germany; Hong Kong; India; Indonesia; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Japan; Malaysia; Mexico; Netherlands; New Zealand; Nigeria; Norway; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; South Africa; South Korea; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Thailand; Turkey; UAE; UK; USA; Venezuela; Vietnam
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, alumina and aluminum production and processing indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global alumina and aluminum production and processing market, accounting for 70% of the market in 2019. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 10% of the global alumina and aluminum production and processing market. South America was the smallest region in the global alumina and aluminum production and processing market.
Aluminum manufacturers are producing customized aluminum alloys for automobile manufacturers to produce light weigh vehicles. The use of aluminum alloys in vehicles reduces carbon emissions Increases fuel economy and improves overall stability as aluminum alloys considerably reduces vehicle body weight. This is primarily driven by stringent emission regulations and growing pressure to improve economy by many national and state governments. For instance, the US government’s federal emission standards, makes it mandatory for automobile manufacturers to increase corporate average fuel economy (CAFE) from 35.5 miles per gallon (mpg) in 2016 to 54.5 mpg by 2025. This increase in CAFE is being achieved by increasing the aluminum content in the vehicle’s body to reduce its weight by around 30%. In line with this trend, global automobile manufacturers are increasing the aluminum content in their vehicles. For instance, in 2015, automobile manufacturer Ford launched its all-aluminum body F-150 mini truck which was 700 pounds lighter than the vehicle’s earlier version. Similarly, automobile manufacturer Cadillac uses a mix of steel and aluminum for its CT6 luxury cars launched in 2015.
The alumina and aluminum production and processing market consists of sales of alumina and aluminum by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) primarily engaged in alumina extraction primarily from bauxite ore, producing aluminum from alumina, recovering aluminum from scrap or dross, refining aluminum by any process, alloying purchased aluminum and rolling, drawing, casting, extruding and alloying aluminum and aluminum-based alloy into primary forms such as bar, foil, pipe, plate, rod, sheet, tube, wire.
The global alumina and aluminum production and processing market is expected to decline from $810.9 billion in 2019 to $718.2 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -11.5%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 10% from 2021 and reach $932.4 billion in 2023.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 12,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook