"USB Type C market" - report that assesses the market globally and by country, based on type, protocol, end users, and regions. The report includes trend analysis and historical market data. This report provides a detailed analysis of the market share, production capabilities by top players, competition overview, and strategic imperatives. It also includes annual sales figures, growth avenues, production overview, and competition assessment for target players.
Market Overview & Dynamics: The penetration of USB Type C will rise in the Forecast Period
In the 2022-2028 forecast period, the USB Type-C market will grow at a rate of 23.6%. Multiple lucrative opportunities are being created by the deployment of new power supply technology and USB Type C connector technologies.
Global USB Type-C sales are expected to grow strongly over the next six years, driven by the increase in consumer electronics and the growing trend of working from home. The increasing use of technology and innovations, coupled with rapid urbanization, will further propel global demand for USB Type-C.
North America will hold the largest share of the global USB Type C market due to its increasing penetration and growing adoption of healthcare and automotive applications. Due to its large consumer electronics industry and high population base, the Asia Pacific market is expected to experience lucrative growth over the forecast period. Due to the EU parliament's recent mandate, there will be a strong demand in Europe for USB type-c cables over the next few years.
Segmental Analysis using RationalStat
• HDMI protocols are growing in popularity based on protocol. This is due to the prominent display manufacturers and low-cost high-definition media applications of HDMI.
• According to end users, the telecommunications and automotive sectors are significantly affected by the growing adoption and use of portable electronics and the ability for them to charge their devices in cars.
• Based on region, North America will experience significant growth over the forecast period due to the rapid development of technology in the region. The European Union mandated that all wired charging systems for electronic devices must use USB Type-C by June 2022. Consumers will no longer need to use different USB Type-C cables for small and medium-sized devices.
The global USB Type-C market is set to observe intense competition as a result of the presence of a large number of established players in the global market. Leading brands and companies are implementing tactics to boost productivity and advance their core businesses.
Product innovations, launches, and partnerships are the identified industry trend in the global USB Type-C market. Significant consolidation is expected in the global market during the assessed period 2022-2028.
• In November 2021, a complete 140W USB Type-C power delivery (PD) 3.0 adapter evaluation and development kit has been launched by Diodes Incorporated.
• In April 2020, Parade Technologies announced an expansion of its high-speed USB Type-C connectivity portfolio with the acquisition of Fresco Logic.
Some of the key companies operating in the global USB Type-C market include Texas Instruments, Diodes Inc., Silicon Laboratories, Richtek Technology Corp., Microchip Technology Inc., NXP Semiconductor Corp., Infineon Technologies AG, Anixter International, STMicroelectronics, and Belkin International Inc. among others.
RationalStat has segmented the global USB Type-C market on the basis of application, protocol, end user, and region.
• By Application
o Smartphones & Tablets
o Personal Computers & Laptops
o Digital Cameras
o Printers & Scanners
o Others (Chargers & Adapters etc.)
• By Protocol
o USB Audio over USB Type-C
• By End User
o Consumer Electronics
o Media & Entertainment
o Others (Healthcare etc.)
• By Region
o North America
o Latin America
Rest of Latin America
o Western Europe
Rest of Western Europe
o Eastern Europe
Rest of Eastern Europe
o Asia Pacific
ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
Rest of Asia Pacific
o Middle East & Africa
Rest of the Middle East & Africa
For more information about this report visit https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-usb-type-c-market-analysis-forecast/
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end US-based market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to client needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, procurement intelligence, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Kimberly Shaw, Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429