The report, titled "Global Litigation Funding Investment Market Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2028" examines the global market according to the type, enterprise size, end user, and region. The report is comprehensive and provides comprehensive historical and projected market size, along with a thorough market analysis. Market share analysis and services offered by the top companies provide an overview of the competitive landscape, strategic imperatives, the most important end users, potential growth opportunities, and competitive analysis for the key players that are analyzed as part of the Global litigation financing market research study.
Marketing Overview and Dynamic: The growth of the legal services sector and the growing demand for cost-effective litigation finance are driving the market
The growth of the legal services industry globally is positively impacting the investment market for litigation funds expansion. The rapid growth of the legal services sectors and the rising number of complex legal cases that are being filed are driving the need for litigation financing across the globe. Additionally, as the cost of litigating a matter increases, many parties are looking for affordable financing options to aid in their legal pursuits which will give the needful boost to the growth of their market.
In addition, the increasing need for alternative sources of funding is also an important driver for the litigation funding market's expansion during the past few years. While traditional funding sources like banks, and venture capital companies, are becoming increasingly difficult to obtain numerous individuals and businesses are turning to lawsuit funding as a method of financing their litigation.
Additionally, this market is growing due to the growing demand for claimants for litigation finance. This has been fueled by individuals' and companies' escalating legal costs and the need to utilize lawsuit investment to be a method of earning cash. Companies and investors alike are becoming increasingly attracted to litigation financing and is also offering numerous investment possibilities, increasing the demand for the product substantially.
• Based on enterprise size, the large enterprise segment accounted for holding a significant share of the global litigation funding investment market on the back of the rising number of litigation cases they have to fight owing to a huge service or product portfolio along with their global presence.
• On the basis of end user, the media & entertainment segment is estimated to grow at a considerable rate during the forecast period owing to rising cases of trademark and copyright infringements across the industry
• Based on the region, North America is expected to hold a significant share of the global litigation investment market over the forecast period. The market is expected to grow in the region over the next few years as a result of a growing portfolio of litigation funding or portfolio finance trends among investors and rising end-user demand for litigation funding investments, including those in the BFSI, media & entertainment, IT & telecommunication, and other sectors.
The global litigation funding investment market is characterized by the presence of various players operating in the market. These players adopt various strategies to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers and acquisitions, product launches, partnerships, and collaborations are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the global litigation funding investment market include,
• In Jan 2022, Fintech start-up LegalPay launched an interim finance healthcare-focused fund for retail investors where they can participate by investing a minimum of INR 10,000 per opportunity in asset-backed legal and debt financing asset classes through fractional ownership. LegalPay targets mid-market companies, including MSMEs, undergoing insolvencies, requiring INR 1 Mn – INR 50 Mn.
• In July 2022, The London-based claimant law firm taking on mining giant BHP in a £5 Bn suit is set to receive an extra £100 Mn in funding from investment firm North Wall Capital. The move marks a significant expansion in the funding relationship between North Wall, a self-described ‘special situations’ investor, and PGMBM, which has brought group cases against a number of major corporations including Volkswagen, British Airways, and Bayer court.
Some of the prominent players that contribute significantly to the global litigation funding investment market include Parabellum Capital, Bentham Capital, Juridica Brickell Key, Burford Capital LLC, Woodford Litigation Funding Ltd, Apex Litigation Finance, Omni Bridgeway, Vannin, Augusta Ventures, Longford Capital Management LP, Calunius Capital, Harbour Litigation Funding Ltd, and Others.
RationalStat has segmented the global litigation funding investment market based on type, enterprise size, end user, and region.
• By Type
o Commercial Litigation
o International Arbitration
o Bankruptcy Claim
o Personal Injury
• By Enterprise Size
o Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
o Large enterprises
• By End User
o Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance Sector (BFSI)
o IT & Telecommunication
o Media & Entertainment
o Others (Travel & Hospitality)
• By Region
o North America
o Latin America
Rest of Latin America
o Western Europe
Rest of Western Europe
o Eastern Europe
Rest of Eastern Europe
o Asia Pacific
ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
Rest of Asia Pacific
o Middle East & Africa
Rest of the Middle East & Africa
For more information about this report https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-litigation-funding-investment-market/
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end US-based market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Kimberly Shaw, Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429