The most recent market report, entitled "Industrial Vacuum Cleaners Market" analyzes the global and regional market on the basis of the product type, its method of operation, system type, final use capacity, region or country. A thorough report offers market size historical data and forecast market forecasts, along with trends analysis. The report highlights market share analysis as well as the government regulations, capacities for the production of the leading players, competitive overview and strategic imperatives. It also provides numbers of sales per year, expansion opportunities, the installed base, the replacement rate for industrial vacuum cleaners, as well as the assessment of competition.
The Market and its Dynamics Use for industrial vacuum cleaners will increase during the forecast period
The Global market for industrial vacuum cleaners is projected to grow at a rate of 5 percent over the period 2022-2028. Industrial vacuum cleaners aid in the reduction of tough deposits and complicated strains. They also are economical, allowing companies to reduce their cost of labor. which are among the reasons for the massive rise in the need for vacuums used in industrial cleaning. The global market for industrial vacuum cleaners is expected to experience modest growth over the next six years.
• Globally, increasing concerns about health and safety at work coupled with strict regulations are increasing the need in industrial vacuums worldwide.
• Additionally, the US Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has developed guidelines for workplaces that are hygienic. For example, in order to comply with OSHA standards, many manufacturers of industrial cleaning equipment offer Industrial vacuum cleaners.
• North America is expected to expand significantly within the international market because of the many industries that use end-users, such as pharmaceuticals and food and beverage as well as other. Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid rate over the forecast time.
• China as well as India is expected to experience significant growth thanks to the fast-growing infrastructure within the country.
• On the basis of product type, Dry vacuum cleaners are expected to gain significant growth during the forecast period owing to their easier and quick working abilities in all kinds of environments.
• On the basis of the mode of operation, since the use of industrial vacuum cleaners depends on the level of customization integrated into the equipment, small and medium-sized businesses prefer to employ manual cleaning equipment. However, depending on the manner of operation, it is projected that the pneumatic vacuum cleaner will dominate the market in the next years.
• Based on region, North America accounts for holding a prominent share of the global vacuum cleaner market due to various end-use industries operating in the region.
The global industrial vacuum cleaner market is fragmented in nature with presence of various players operating in the market. These players adopt various strategies to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers and acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the global industrial vacuum cleaners market include,
• In November 2019, Alfred Karcher SE & Co. KG and Brain Corp announced a technology partnership to launch the industry’s first Autonomous Stand-on vacuum cleaner.
• In August 2018, BISSELL acquired the commercial vacuum brand Sanitaire, this step is taken to by BISSELL to expand its business and offer innovations and technology to commercial businesses.
Some of the major players operating in the market include, Alfred Karcher SE & Co. KG, BISSELL Inc., CRAFTSMAN, Delfin Industrial Vacuums, DEWALT, Dyson, Emerson Electric Co., Haier Group, iRobot Corporation, Neato Robotics, Inc., Panasonic Holdings Corporation, Snow Joe LLC, Goodway Technologies Corp., Wieland Lufttechnik GmbH & Co., KG Tiger-Vac International Inc. , Numatic International Ltd., G. Staehle GmbH u. Co., Pullman Ermator Inc., Hoover Commercial, Polivac International Pty Ltd., Oreck Corporation., American Vacuum company., and Ghibli & Wirbel SpA, among others.
• By Product Type
o Dry Vacuum Cleaners
o Wet Vacuum Cleaners
• By Mode of Operation
o Electric Industrial Vacuum Cleaners
o Pneumatic Industrial Vacuum Cleaners
• By System Type
o Truck Mounted Vacuum Cleaners
o Explosion Proof Vacuum Cleaners
o Central Vacuum Systems
o Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Vacuum Cleaners
o HEPA Filter Vacuum Cleaners
• By End Use
o Food and Beverages
o Other (Metal Working)
• By Capacity
o Up to 20 Liter
o 20-40 Liter
o 40-60 Liter
o 60-80 Liter
o 80-100 Liter
o More than 100 Liter
• By Region
o North America
o Latin America
Rest of Latin America
o Western Europe
Rest of Western Europe
o Eastern Europe
Rest of Eastern Europe
o Asia Pacific
ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
Rest of Asia Pacific
o Middle East & Africa
Rest of the Middle East & Africa
For more information about this report visit https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-industrial-vacuum-cleaners-market-analysis-forecast/
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end US-based market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Kimberly Shaw, Content and Press Manager