A perfect blend of aesthetic elements like colors, dimensions, labels can create a visual masterpiece, hence revealing surprising business insights which in turn helps businesses to make informed decisions.
Data Visualization is an inescapable part of business analytics. As more and more sources of data are being discovered, business managers at all levels are accepting data visualization software, that enables them to observe trends visually and take speedy decisions. Presently, the most popular tool for visualizations/ data discovery is Tableau and there are various tableau jobs available in the data visualization industry as well.
Tableau is one of the speediest developing Business Intelligence (BI) and data visualization tool. It is quick to deploy, simple to learn and extremely instinctive to use for a client. Here is a learning path to all of those individuals who are new to Tableau and are searching for Tableau jobs in India. This will help you to learn Tableau in an organized approach. Beginners are recommended to follow this path religiously. This path will help you to get Tableau Jobs in Noida, Delhi, Bangalore and other states of India.
1. Download and Install Tableau: Tableau provides five main products catering to diverse visualization needs for professionals and organizations. They are as follows:
-Tableau Desktop: Made for individual use
- Tableau Server: Collaboration for any organization
-Tableau Online: Business Intelligence in the Cloud
-Tableau Reader: Let you read files saved in Tableau Desktop.
-Tableau Public: For journalists or anyone to publish interactive data online.
2. Get Started with Tableau: Tableau provides free online live, classroom (paid) training programs. This is one of the best places where you can start your journey.
3. Connect with the Data: Tableau connects with numerous data sources such as text, excel sheet files, databases to even big data queries. Once you connect with data, you will understand the basics and advance feature of data connectivity with different sources.
4. Create Views and Analysis: Tableau has many options to show data in different ways. Applying filters, drill downs, formatting, creating sets, groups, generating trend lines and performing forecasting. All one needs to do is start exploring!
5. Exercise: Since you have looked at data connectivity, various objects and views creation in Tableau. It’s time to try your hands with data and generate inferences using different visualization methods.
6. Time to socialize- Join groups and communities: Now that you have enough understanding of Tableau, it’s time to join Tableau communities in order to get Tableau Jobs. This will help you to enhance your learning, get answers to questions and easy description for difficult topics by bloggers.
7. Dashboards and Stories: Creation of Tableau ‘Dashboard and Stories’ is the USP (Unique selling proposition) of the product. The dashboards that are created turn out to be extra-ordinary and it certainly takes the product to another level. Tableau online training program has a separate section for Dashboards and Stories. This section covers the following topics:
-Dashboard and Story Creation
-Adding opinions and objects to dashboards
-Applying Filters to dashboard
-Various Layouts and Formatting options
8. Practice makes everyone perfect: Now it’s time to practice more and more such that you get a firm hold of Tableau tool and you feel comfortable with any aspect of Tableau and be able to find Tableau Jobs in Delhi.