Bondo is an all-purpose body filler dedicated to a variety of auto body applications. This automotive product works best as fillers, sealants, paint primers, and undercoats. It is also suitable to repair wood, fiberglass, and concrete.
Bondo body filler is an original formula to repair dents, dings, holes, large rusted areas and scratches in vehicles. It consists of polyester resin with a cream hardener that forms a putty-like substance. It is a non-shrinking and durable material that makes a smooth surface on your car when applied after damage.
The dents get repaired by having the right tools and knowledge. Body filler is the best and easiest choice to repair your vehicle and give a new look to your car. It is necessary to apply the body filler correctly. It does not give a smooth finish if you do not know how to use it correctly.
• Before applying, make sure you have the correct ratio of mixing both components. Use a 1:1 ratio of inch diameter of filler to inch length of a hardliner. Use the mixture in about 10-15 minutes. Do not leave it for long.
• It is important to check the thickness before applying Bondo. The thickness should be 1.4’’. If the dent is deep than 1/8”, firstly, it is important to repair it with metalwork.
• Do not whip the body filler when mixing. Whipping makes bubbles which make more pinholes to fix later. Mix it slowly with a figure-x pattern.
Body fillers would not work on:-
• The Rustic area.
• Full gas tank.
• The substances are too hot.
• Keep them away from spark, hot surfaces, and open flames.
If you wish to fill the holes and dings on your own, go nowhere other than MAVIC AUTOBODY SOLUTIONS. Once you visit our web store, you will get to know a variety of fillers available with us that provide superior adhesion to galvanized steel, aluminum, and other materials.
Bondo body fillers shape in minutes. It can be sanded using various grits to achieve a smooth finish as required. It does wonders on wood as well. All you need is to clean the surface area, scratch off all the old material and apply the mixture. Order today and manage repair dents and dinges easily without the hustle of visiting the repair shop and spending a hefty amount there.
To know more, give us a phone call. Our experts are there to clear all your queries!
Get some useful information on Bondo body filler. Visit https://mavicautobody.ca/collections/putty-bondo to know more about Bondo putty for cars