Global Recycled Plastic Tiles Market is projected to reach USD xx Billion by 2024 from USD 1.2 Billion in 2016, exhibiting a CAGR of 11% during 2016-2024
Global Recycled Plastic Tiles Market
Plastic tiles, are made with 30% plastic waste and 70% sand. The waste plastic comes in many forms and kinds, have various melting points. These recycled plastic roof tiles will wear longer than metal roofing. The addition of sand to the mix gives these tiles considerable durability and it is environmentally safe and does not emit harmful substances. These tiles do not interfere with the reception of radio waves, television programs and does not attract electricity.
Rising prices of conventional plastics along with the growing concern for the environment susutainability act as some of the key factors driving the overall growth of Global Recycled Plastic Tiles Market. Recycling plastics reduces the amount of energy and natural resources required to create virgin plastic. Therefore, shifting focus towards growth and preserving the natural resources is upsurging the demand for recycled plastic tiles across the globe.
In Asia Pacific (APAC) region, mainly China and India among others are focusing on manufacturing, reusing, reprocessing of plastic. Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and high-density polyethylene (HDPE) are two key segments that are profiled under the scope of the Global Recycled Plastic Tiles Market report in the material type segment. The rise in infrastructural investments in APAC region together with government policies have resulted in real-estate companies opting for recyclable plastic tiles for environmental sustainability, thereby boosting the overall demand for Global Recycled Plastic Tiles Market.
Global Recycled Plastic Tiles Market1
Global Recycled Plastic Tiles Market2
• Plastic types.
• Recycle plastic types.
• Techniques used in Plastic Tiles manufacturing.
• Plastic tiles benefits.
• Market growth forecast.
• Methods of sorting plastic.
Key Players Analysed in the Global Recycled Plastic Tiles Market, report:
• Shayna Ecounified India Pvt. Ltd
• SUEZ Australia
• OCOX Composite Materials Co., Ltd.
• Huangshan Huasu New Material Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
• Foshan Mexytech Co., Ltd.
• Zhejiang Hemei Decoration Materials Co., Ltd.
• Zhangjiagang Longree Technology Co., Ltd.
• Plasgran Ltd.
• Envisison Plastics
• KW plastics
• Mohawk Industries Incorporated
• Worldwide Recycler Services
• Hahn Plastics
• OOTONE PLASTIC
• Yixing Hualong New Material Lumber Co., Ltd.
• Shandong Buwei Plastic Technology Co., Ltd.
• Haining Fengyue Trading Co., Ltd.
• Beijing Futeng Technology Development Co., Ltd.
• NINGBO WEIMO ARTICLE CO., LTD.
• Ripro Corporation
• APR2 Plast
• Recycling Technologies
• Da Fon Environmental Techology
• Jiangsu Zhongsheng
Key Target Audience:
• Industries to adopt new technology of plastic recycling
• Local plastic manufacturer and recycler
• Government and Other Regulatory Bodies
• Raw Materials Suppliers
• Aftermarket supplier
• Research Institute
• Education Institute
• Potential Investors
• Key executive and strategy growth manager
Scope of the Global Recycled Plastic Tiles Market Report:
Global Recycled Plastic Tiles Market3
Global Recycled Plastic Tiles Market, By Source
• Rigid plastic
• Non-rigid plastic
Global Recycled Plastic Tiles Market, By Construction Materials Type
• Paving bricks
• Floor tiles
• Wall and roof tiles
Global Recycled Plastic Tiles Market, By Technique
• Feedstock or Chemical Recycling
• Chemical Depolymerisation
• Thermal cracking
• Catalytic cracking and reforming
• Photo degradation
• Ultrasound degradation
• Degradation in microwave reactor
Global Recycled Plastic Tiles Market, By Material
• Others (ABS, Nylon, Polycarbonate etc.)
Global Recycled Plastic Tiles Market, By Application
• Industrial Purpose
• Decoration purpose
• Government projects
This Information is given by market research company (https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/)
Read more about Global Carbon Nanotubes Market (http://articlegift.com/global-carbon-nanotubes-market/) and
Taste Modulators Market (http://www.mithilanchal.in/read-blog/509)