Niagara Falls is on the western banks of the Niagara River and Golden Horseshoe region of Ontario in Canada. The population is over 75,000 people. For those who are selective or want to customize their places of visit, the Niagara Falls Private Trips are the most appropriate ones.
Safety and Comfort
The Best Tour Operator always prioritizes safety first along with comfort to all the tourists who go on custom tours. Tourists are provided air-conditioned vehicles along with a tour guide who can assist them till the tour ends. The tourists are picked up and dropped by the tour operators from airport hotels, downtown hotels or Greater Toronto area points.
Most of the tour agents have their vehicle drivers as tour guides as well. These tour guides are professionally trained, certified and have excellent man management skills and can entertain the tourists in a significant way throughout the tour. The tour guides speak multiple foreign languages for the comfort of the tourists, thereby adding value to the tour agents’ services.
Favourite Attractions at Niagara Falls That One Can Customize
If you plan to book a customized trip or a private trip, you can select the following best places to visit:
• The Floral Clock – It is at the beginning of the Niagara region where you can take snaps and selfies of your family and you.
• Journey Behind the Falls–It is an attraction located near the Horseshoe Falls at the Table Rock Center in Ontario, Canada side.
• Skylon Towers –This tower stands at 158 meters tall and has a revolving dining restaurant in it and one can get the best views from this tower of the whole Niagara region and the waterfalls.
• Hornblower Niagara Cruises – On this boat tour, you can watch the Niagara waters from close quarters, and this ride is approximately 15 to 20 minutes in duration.
• Whirlpool Aero Car – A Spanish Engineer, Leonardo Torres Quevedo designed this entertainment system in 1916 and is a cable car, in the Niagara Falls, Ontario, that transports passengers from a section of the Niagara Whirlpool.
• Great Canadian Midway –This is an indoor entertainment center with games that are family friendly and simulated rides; located in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
• Dufferin Islands – This place is a scenic beauty, but human-made and located in Niagara Falls, Ontario. It is on the south of the Horseshoe Falls, just half a mile away. These islands are quiet with natural calmness.
• Winery Tour –You can visit the wineries or vineyards on a bike, car or a guided tour through the countryside.
• Nightmares Fear Factory – This is a haunted house, very old, and in operation, located in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. Visitors’ images of frightening experience are being posted. It is believed to be the scariest haunted house in Niagara Falls.
• Niagara White Water Walk – You should take an elevator to a tunnel at the bottom of the Niagara gorge that connects boardwalk, just beside the stretch of rapids. There is a stair that leads to the edge of the river near the two observation points.
• Marineland of Canada –It is a zoo and a themed amusement park along with marine shows. This place started in 1961 in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. The marine shows include dolphins, sea lions, walruses, beluga whales and an orca and land animals like deer, bears and other animals.
• Bird Kingdom –It is a complete bird enclosure. The Bird Kingdom was started in May 2003 and is the largest free-flying indoor aviary in the world, located in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
Book Your Tickets Online Now
Now, we have learned about the entertainments and places to visit at Niagara Falls. There are a few more places to visit in this region. We recommend you to book tickets online with the best Niagara Falls Private Trip now!