An electric bus is a technologically advanced version of a conventional bus, which runs on electricity. In these buses, electric energy is stored in batteries, and can be recharged at charging stations. At present, there are two types of electric buses including non-autonomous electric buses and autonomous electric buses. Non-autonomous electric buses are further divided into trolleybus and gapbus. Autonomous electric buses include capabus and gyrobus.
Long term cost benefits provided by electric bus is the prime factor that is forcing transit agencies to adopt electric bus. Moreover, based on report presented by the World Health Organization (WHO), in Europe, air pollution is one of the major causes of death. Moreover, every year, approximately 100,000 deaths in Europe occur due to air pollution. Hence, government of several countries have heavily invested in reducing pollution levels.
The global electric buses market is segmented on the basis of technology, size, and geography. On the basis of technology, it is classified into pure electric bus, series hybrid bus, series parallel hybrid bus, and parallel hybrid bus. Based on size, it is categorized into below 10 meters and above 10 meters. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Rest of LAMEA).
Download Report Sample (PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, Figures) @
The key players profiled in the report include King Long United Automotive Industry Co. Ltd., BYD Company Limited, Zhengzhou Yutong Group Co. Ltd., Proterra Inc., AB Volvo, Solaris Bus & Coach S.A., Daimler AG, Zhongtong Bus & Holding Co. Ltd., EBUSCO, and Ashok Leyland Ltd.
• The report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends, future estimations, and dynamics of the key market segments of the global electric buses market from 2017 to 2023.
• Exhaustive analysis of the market by component helps in understanding the products that are currently in use and the variants that are expected to gain prominence in the future.
• Competitive intelligence of the market is provided to understand the competitive scenario across the globe.
Electric Buses Market Key Segments:
• Pure Electric Bus Series Hybrid Bus
• Series Parallel Hybrid Bus
• Parallel Hybrid Bus
• Below 10 Meters
• Above 10 Meters
• North America
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Rest of Europe
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of LAMEA
• King Long United Automotive Industry Co. Ltd.
• BYD Company Limited
• Zhengzhou Yutong Group Co. Ltd.
• Proterra Inc.
• AB Volvo
• Solaris Bus & Coach S.A.
• Daimler AG
• Zhongtong Bus & Holding Co. Ltd.
• Ashok Leyland Ltd.
Browse Complete Report & TOC @