Latest Report on Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile added by Market Research Report Store is a professional and in-depth study.
"La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (LJPC) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile", Request Sample Copy of Report Here: [email protected]
La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (La Jolla) is a biopharmaceutical company, which discovers, develops and markets pharmaceutical products for life threatening diseases. The company product pipeline includes LJPC-501 for the treatment of catecholamine-resistant hypotension; LJPC-401 for the treatment of iron overload; LJPC-30Sa and LJPC-30Sb are developed for the treatment of serious bacterial infections and rare genetic disorders, such as cystic fibrosis and Duchenne muscular dystrophy. The company also develops two next-generation gentamicin derivatives, namely, LJPC-30Sa and LJPC-30Sb for the treatment of serious bacterial infections and rare genetic disorders such as Duchenne muscular dystrophy and cystic fibrosis. La Jolla is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (LJPC) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Do Inquiry or Buy this report @
For more information or sample request, please welcome to our website or contact me directly :
Contact: Shirley | Sales Director
Call: +00-1-626-3463946 - U.S
Email: [email protected]
Since the establishment, Market Research Report Store (MRRS) has determined to take the online market research reports platform to the next level. With our passion and profession, we are designed to be the best among the bests.
Market Research Report Store is one of the most fast-growing and professional online platforms for industry reports, market reports, and professional surveys. Our collection covers more than 100 global markets. We have cooperated with leading publishers and consultant companies to offer the best.