15thJuly 2016 – Navi Mumbai, India: Market reports on India presents the latest report on “India Biometric Market”. This report help industry consultants, biometrics solution providers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies.
India biometrics market witnessed growth over the last few years on account of increasing need for security across various end user sectors coupled with roll-out of various nationwide government initiatives. Moreover, expanding consumer electronics market coupled with rising internet and smartphone penetration throughout the country is further anticipated to boost the country’s biometrics market through 2021. Integration of fingerprint recognition systems witnessed an increase across various sectors during 2011-2015 due to their low cost and easy deployment. Moreover, anticipated increase in adoption of advanced biometric systems such as facial, iris, hand/palm, etc., in the country is expected to augment demand for biometric solutions in the coming years.
“India Biometrics Market By Type By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021”, the country’s biometrics market is projected to grow at a CAGR over 31% during 2016 - 2021. In 2015, the country’s southern region held the largest share in India biometric market, owing to rising industrialization and presence of a large number of leading private sector companies in the region. Government, banking & finance, energy & power, and consumer electronics are the key end user segments where deployment of biometric systems is witnessing an increase, and this trend is expected to continue over the next five years. HID India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the key players involved in offering biometric systems across the country. “India Biometrics Market By Type, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021” discusses the following aspects of the biometrics market in India:
• India Biometrics Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis: By Type (Fingerprint Recognition, Iris Recognition, Facial Recognition, Voice Recognition and Hand/Palm Recognition), By End Use Sector (Government, Banking & Finance, etc.)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of India Biometrics Market.
• To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
• To help industry consultants, biometrics solution providers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with the biometric solution providers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
To read the complete report at:
Related Research Reports: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/market-research-report/technology-media.html
About Market Reports on India
Market Reports on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773
Mail: [email protected]