The TEVO Tarantula (Kit) is based on a classic RepRap PRUSA I3 3D printer architecture. This design is known for its simplicity and robustness.
The Tarantula can print PLA, ABS, Flexible PLA, HIPS, WOOD, PVA and Nylon with the optional Pro extruder (Full Metal E3D Bowden Extruder).
A lot of options are available for the TEVO Tarantula; including a more capable extruder, a dual extruder and a automatically leveled 3D print bed. It is also possible to upgrade the build volume with a bigger 3D print bed.
The default nozzle diameter on this 3D printer is 0.4 mm, but it can be swapped for a 0.3 mm or 0.2 mm version.
Tevo Tarantula Ultra 3D printer features Automatic Platform Levelling along with Automatic Platform Height Detection.
The auto-leveling version uses a proximity sensor to detect the aluminum print bed where the normal version of the printer uses a micro-switch to detect the end of travel for the Z-Axis movement (vertical limits).
The Aluminum Print Bed plate is 200 X 200X 200mm – the travel for the build plate is limited by the physical dimensions of the frame itself and that is around 220 mm for the X-axis (side to side), 260-270mm for the Y-axis (front to back) and around 200mm for the Z-Axis (up and down). Model – Complete DIY Kit (Unassembled).
Less parts. Easy Assembling. High performance.
Lead Time: 4 to 5 Business days.
• Layer resolution of 50 microns.
• MAX Printing Speed: 150 mm/s.
• Build size: 200X 200 X 200mm. Large print area of 200 x 280 x 200 mm (Optional).
• Full Metal E3D Bowden long distance Extruder.
• Material type: PLA, ABS, PETG, Wood, PVA and Flexible Filaments (With Pro Metal Extruder).
• Material specifications 1.75mm in diameter.
• Positioning accuracy: Z 0.004mm, XY 0.012mm.
• Printing Color: Single color.
• Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (customized 0.3mm/0.2mm).
• Recommended extruder temperature: 210°C (the maximum can be set to 260°C).
• Heating plate temperature: 60-110°C (proper winter warming and summer appropriate cooling).
• Best ambient temperature: ≥25°C.
• Power requirements: 220V, 250W, 50Hz, 0.89A.
• Connection: TF card or USB.
• The file print format: STL,G-Code.
• Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac.
• CE, FCC specifications: CE, FC, ROHS.
• Device weight: 7.5kg.
• Equipment size: 430 X 440 X400mm.
• Package size: 440X 340X 190m
Import Duties, Taxes, and Charges
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are customer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to ordering.
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us at Resin, 3d printing, 3d printers for sale, buy 3d printers, keyword
For more details:- https://the3dprinterstore.com/
EMAIL [email protected]