Valvesonly is one of the famous Dual Plate Check valve manufacturer in USA. In comparison to conventional swing check valves or lift check valves, dual plate check valves are all-purpose non-return valves that are significantly stronger, lighter, and smaller in size. Flowlines, manifolds, pipeline transmission and distribution, pressure regulation and metering runs, underground storage, hot tapping, water flooding, and general pipeline service are all excellent applications for them.
Cast-form Dual Plate Check valves are readily accessible. Valves have a single piece body structure and solid lug ends with flanged, butt weld, and wafer ends. The Dual Plate Check Valve has two spring-loaded plates that are joined by a central hinge pin. Before the flow reverses when the flow is reduced, the plates close as a result of the torsion spring's action.
Advantages of Dual Plate Check valve:
• No Water Hammer
• No Slamming
• Flexible installation
• Reduced seat face wear and tear.
• More compact and structural sound design
• Long life and trouble-free operation
• Under most flow and pressure conditions, the seal is efficient and positive.
Application of Dual Plate Check valve:
• Boilers, potable water, fire suppression, and cooling and heating water systems are all examples of water systems.
• Nearly all applications use hydrocarbons.
• Examples of air and gas uses include the use of oxygen, carbon dioxide, hydrogen, nitrogen, and chlorine.
• Cement, steel, aluminium, copper, and zinc are a few examples of metallurgical and chemical applications. Sugar, medications, paper, steel, and aluminium are some.
Industries which use Dual Plate Check valve:
• Oil & gas Industry
• Petrochemical Industry
• Chemical Industry
• Power Industry
• Marine Industry
• Oil Refinery
Body Materials: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, WCB, WC6, LCC, LCB, WCC, SS304, SS316
Disc Material: Aluminium Bronze, Hastelloy, Monel, 904L, Duplex steel, Super Duplex, Cast duplex steel (4A, 5A)
Class: 150 to 1500
Nominal Pressure: PN6 to PN250
Size: 2” to 48”
Ends: Wafer, Lug, Flanged
Our main objective is to provide dependable, superior industrial valves to our customers in order to entirely satisfy them. Without sacrificing quality, we produce affordable valves. We also produce customer-focused valves.