The Business Research Company’s Toluene Global Market Report 2023 is the most detailed report available on the market, including broad forecast periods and multiple geographies. The report covers the historic period – 2010-2021, and the forecast period – 2023-2032. The Toluene Global Market Report 2023 evaluates toluene market size, growth rate, drivers, trends, and major companies.
The report provides a global perspective by covering 60 geographies and focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
Request A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
The global toluene market size will grow from $29.24 billion in 2022 to $29.89 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The global toluene market size is expected to grow from $32.81 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 2.4%.
The toluene market segments in the report are:
1) By Type: Benzene and Xylene, Solvents, Gasoline Additives, TDI (Toluene diisocyanate), Trinitrotoluene, Benzoic acid, Benzaldehyde
2) By Production Process: Reformation Process, Pigs Process, Coke/Coal Process, Styrene Process
3) By Application: Drugs, Dyes, Blending, Cosmetic Nail Products, Other Applications (TNT, Pesticides, and Fertilizers)
4) By End User Industry: Building and Construction, Automotive, Oil and Gas, Consumer Appliances
Get More Information On The Toluene Market Report:
The table of contents in TBRC’s toluene market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Characteristics
3. Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19
5. Market Size And Growth
7. Regional And Country Analysis
27. Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions
29. Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model