Our BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety qualification aims to give students the underpinning knowledge required to manage WHS within the workplace.
Cost: $1750 (Autumn Specials: 30% Off Now). If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, you may call CBD College phone 1300 616 218.
This qualification is particularly suitable for people who coordinate and maintain the work health and safety (WHS) program in an organisation. It reflects the role of practitioners who apply a substantial knowledge base and well-developed skills in a wide variety of WHS contexts.
Diploma of Work Health and Safety (BSB51315) requires completion of 9 units of competency (5 core and 4 electives). BSB51312 has been packaged by CBD College to meet the packaging rules as follows:
5 Core Units:
• BSBWHS502 - Manage effective WHS consultation and participation processes
• BSBWHS503 - Contribute to the systematic management of WHS risk
• BSBWHS504 - Manage WHS hazards and risks
• BSBWHS505 - Investigate WHS incidents
• BSBWHS506 - Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
4 Elective Units
• BSBWHS408 - As-sist with effective WHS management of contractors
• BSBWHS507 - Contribute to managing WHS information systems
• BSBWHS509 - Facilitate the development and use of hazard management tools
• BSBWHS410 - Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
CBD College is an Australian RTO (91399) specialising in Cert IV TAE, Cert IV WHS, Diploma WHS, Advanced Diploma WHS, Whitecard, First Aid and CPR, RSA, RCG and Barista Courses.
Sydney Training Location:
428 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000