Sometimes affordability becomes the hindrances against planning foreign tours. Africa appears to be one of the top rated destinations for centuries. Its raw beauty takes the visitors more up close to the vast beauty of nature and natural law. It’s varied landscape, towering lush green mountains and forests, the unique wild species, the deserts and above all the world’s spectacular animal show (the annual migration) has increased the importance of African Affordable Tours. May you be in a luxury tour or affordable one, Africa appears to all in the same way. The beauty of a herd of impala springing over the savannah with a cheetah in hot pursuit, or a big bull elephant sloshing in a water hole, or a graceful giraffe browses in the acacia trees remains equal for all category of visitors.
This is certain that, Africa would give the visitors visiting on African Affordable Tours packages much more than what they are spending in this mystic land. It is an unmatched destination of exotic beauty with offerings available for every class and age. If you think, visiting Africa is quite expensive, and then you can
make it affordable by taking the following steps.
1. Visit in the down season. The traffic would be less and the travelling companies generally compromise with the price.
2. Prefer to travel in group so to minimise the transfer expenses.
3. Select the cheap flight.
4. Choose your destinations carefully by which you can avail more destinations in the proximity of your accommodation.
5. Choose for the budget hotels or camps to stay in.
6. Book everything much prior to your visit to Africa.
7. Seek, if any offer is there from the company’s end?
Top 5 Reasons - Why To Plan African Affordable Tours?
1. People, Culture And Tradition: Visit to any of the African country, interacting with different welcoming tribal people, immersing with the blending culture and participating in their traditional festivals is ever rewarding.
2. Exploring The Mystery Of Human Origin: What is particularly significant about Africa, the continent, is that it is believed to be the place where mankind began. The oldest human fossils have been found in this land. In 2008, an archaeological dig in Johannesburg, South Africa, produced bones that were two million years old. Africa is yet to be explored.
3. Animals And Reserves: Wild animals are probably one of the first things people think of when asked about Africa. It hosts numerous National Parks and Reserves where the wild animals roam freely without fence. Besides the most spectacular animal show, the biggest wild beast migration in Serengeti-Mara eco-system is an incredible event.
4. Pristine Beaches, Oceans, Seas: Africa is not all about the forests, lakes, mountains, deserts or savannahs. The Atlantic and Indian Oceans, as well as the Mediterranean, Red and Arabian Seas have made it a fantastic location for ideal beach vacations.
5. Encounter Everything Big In Africa: The largest desert in the world: the Sahara, The longest river in the world: Nile, biggest inland delta in the world: Okavango, Highest freestanding mountain in the world: Kilimanjaro, and above all World’s largest wildlife migration: Serengeti Migration, are a few.
If you are thinking of planning your African Affordable Tours, then mail us, the “ENRICO SAFARIS” a Dynamic Travel and Tourism company that primarily focuses on Wildlife, Nature, and Memory creation. We have experienced guides and a strong network with the hoteliers and others required for comfortable exploration of Africa. We design the tailor made tours as per the desire of the clients. We attend our customers 24x7 hours a day uninterruptedly. We work with a motto to give the best of Africa to everyone visiting this land of ancient human habitation. Just drop us a mail and explore the African majesties at your own pace.