March 26, 2020 - Numerous people are acquainted with the concept of a doctor committing medical or pharmacy malpractice, but few think of holding their pharmacist liable for medication mistakes. Whoever may be at fault, a pharmacy error can cause serious illness. In some circumstances, it can exacerbate current health issues as well as even create new ones. Taking the wrong medication or the wrong dosage sometimes leads to hospitalization, and even death. If you believe you or a loved one is a victim of pharmaceutical error, give the pharmacy malpractice attorney a call today.
Pharmacy malpractice attorney of The Law Offices of Grayson & Grayson can help you file a claim for compensation.
What constitutes pharmacy malpractice?
Common incidences that may constitute pharmacy malpractice include:
• Overlooking possible interactions or allergies
• Dispensing the wrong medication, often one with a similar name or appearance
• Mixing up prescriptions, giving the medication to a wrong person
• Misreading a prescription or misunderstanding dosage
• Dispensing a incorrect dosage
• Mistakes in compounding that lead to improper medication or dosage
• Problems with usage directions or else other information
• Neglecting to print warnings about possible interaction
How can you recover damages from injuries?
The first step in recovering damages after suffering injuries due to pharmacy negligence is to contact a trusted pharmacy malpractice lawyer. At The Law Offices of Grayson & Grayson we aggressively pursue negligent pharmacists, ensuring our clients get the compensation they need and deserve.
Once we learn the specifics of your case, we schedule a meeting with you. If you have been searching for the best Pharmacy malpractice lawyer, then consider hiring The Law Offices of Grayson & Grayson.
Visit website https://www.markgraysonlaw.com/medical-negligence/pharmacy-malpractice/ for more details.
Email: [email protected]