Software as a Service is the hottest part of the IT services market according to the Software Services Research Digest H1 2014. The market is expected to see growth in excess of 20% per annum over the next 3-5 years, becoming a $100bn market by 2018. The SaaS model is expanding to drive all parts of the enterprise, including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), which support processes across organisations, Business Intelligence (BI) functions which access and analyse data and even System Management which controls the company’s IT infrastructure itself.
The market for IT outsourcers and services companies is less buoyant. It is suffering from negative public opinion in Western economies , and increasing competition as new locations put pressure on the existing hubs. However there is still reasons for optimism. Corporates are spending more on automation, analytics of data and technologies to communicate with their customers than ever before, creating a huge opportunity for service companies to benefit from this trend.
Some highlights from the Digest include:
• IT Organizations Moving To OPEX Model For Managing Their IT
• India Leads Global Computer Services Exports
• The US The Leading Importer Of Global Computer Services
• Asia Pacific Offshore Services Providers Face Increasing Competition
• ISS Tops Global Outsourcing Company Rankings
• Insurance Industry To Witness The Fastest Growth In IT Investments
• Emergence Of Non-voice Customer Support Creates Challenges For Corporates And Opportunities For Outsourcers
About Software Services Research Digest
The Software Services Research Digest is a digest of all the most important research in the software industry each quarter available as an annual subscription. It covers areas such as IT Outsourcing, IT Services, Telecom, BPO, CRM, HRM, SaaS, Software, Cloud, On-shoring, Off-shoring, Export, System Integration, Application Outsourcing, and companies such as SAP, HP, Oracle, Accenture, IBM, TCS, Fujitsu, NTT, Capgemini, CSC, Infosys. Information is gathered from over 50 sources including associations, consultants, market intelligence companies, investment banks, and industry participants. It covers the software services (primarily outsourcing) and software as a service globally.
Updated quarterly, the Digest allows you to:
• Quickly update yourself on the latest research findings, gathered and organised for you.
• Get our Expert Analysts’ perspectives on the latest research.
• Link through to the original research to review or purchase.
Please visit 'tbrc.info' contact us page to Request a Free Sample of the Software Services Research Digest
Take a personal annual subscription to Insurance Research Digest for $1000 an office license for $2000, or a company license for $3000.
Other recent publications that may interest you:
• Software Products Research Digest
• Hardware Research Digest
• Telecoms Research Digest
The Business Research Company
Software Services Research Digest is a product of The Business Research Company, a research consultancy which excels in company, market and consumer research on the Technology industry globally. We use advanced secondary and investigative primary research techniques to find business critical information. Typical projects include helping clients find new customers, understand competitors and analyze markets.
Please contact [email protected]
for more information or call Europe +44 2071935037, Asia +91 9866730778, Americas +1 2394654962, or visit our website at www.tbrc.info.