Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Global Market Report 2022 by The Business Research Company is the most comprehensive report available on the market, being wide-ranging both in terms of chronology and geography. It covers the historic period – 2016-2021, and the forecast period – 2022-2026, with additional forecasts for 2026-2031. The report helps gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies, focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
TBRC’s market report includes a chapter on the COVID-19 impact on the real-time location systems industry, which gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market and how companies can strategize to bounce back from it. With updated market numbers according to the effects of the coronavirus, the report provides the most accurate expected RTLS market growth numbers from 2022-2031.
Request a Sample of the report:
The global real-time location systems market is expected to grow from $5.37 billion in 2021 to $7.11 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 32.6%. The change in the RTLS market growth trend is mainly due to the companies stabilizing their output after catering to the demand that grew exponentially during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2021. The market is expected to reach $19.20 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 28.6%.
View more on the report:
The Real-Time Location Systems Global Market Report 2022-31 by The Business Research Company evaluates RTLS market size, growth rate, drivers, real-time location systems industry trends, and major companies.
The RTLS market segments in the report are:
1) By Component: Hardware, Software, Service
2) By Technology: RFID, Wi-Fi, Ultra-Wideband (UWB), Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), Ultrasound, Infrared (IR), GPS, Others
3) By Application: Inventory or Asset Tracking and Management, Personnel or Staff Locating and Monitoring, Access Control and Security, Environmental Monitoring, Supply Chain Management and Operational Automation or Visibility, Others
4) By End-Use Industry: Transportation and Logistics, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing and Processing, Others
The table of contents in TBRC’s real-time location systems (RTLS) market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Real-Time Location Systems Market Characteristics
3. Real-Time Location Systems Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Real-Time Location Systems
5. Real-Time Location Systems Market Size And Growth
26. Africa Real-Time Location Systems Market
27. Real-Time Location Systems Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Real-Time Location Systems Market
29. Real-Time Location Systems Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.
Get a quick glimpse of our services here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC24_fI0rV8cR5DxlCpgmyFQ
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tbrc_info
Check out our Blog: http://blog.tbrc.info/